Friday 28 December 2012

Best Resolution Ever!

Back in January I decided on a new years resolution I could keep and would also encourage me to spend my money instead of obsessively saving it all the time. I decided my challenge was going to buy myself a dress each month. The only resolution I have ever seen through to the end.


This was January - a gorgeous knitted dress from H&M £14.99
 
 February - TKMax £16.99,
looks great with brown woolly tights, chunky boots and a gold cardigan
 
March - I picked this up from a Charity Shop in Leighton Buzzard for £4.
 I love wearing it... so comfy!
 
April - H&M Sale £3

May -  Never realised how much I was going to love this dress,TKMax £16.99

 
 June - this was given to me by a friend who thought it would suit me.
I wore it when James took me to see Gossip for my birthday.
 
 The back is also gorgeous
 
 July - I only popped into TKMax to return something, but as I walked out it caught my eye and I had to have it. TKMax £16.99
 
August - I got this just in time to wear it to James's sisters 40th birthday party. TKMax £19.99
 
 September - I teamed up this top and skirt to be worn as a dress.
Top River Island £12.99 Skirt Asda £7.99
 
In October I found so many dresses in Debenhams it took me ages to decided which on to buy. £23.99
 
  November - Bought this one lunch time in the new H&M, I saw it and had to have it. I wore it Christmas day and felt like the fairy from the top of the Xmas tree. Love it so much. £14.99
 
 
Oops - I haven't bought Decembers yet... better hit the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment