Thursday 21 February 2013

Curry Night

Tonight I decided as I'm home alone that I would cook a curry, Bombay potatoes, dhal and chili tomatoes.
 
When I cook for myself I'm so much more relaxed, I'll experiment without a care because after all it's only me who'll be eating it, however tonight I wish that James had been here to try my Bombay Potatoes... they were amazing. I couldn't even save him any, because even though I was stuffed and had made a large portion I ate them all! I didn't really keep track of what I was adding as I cooked, I was just having fun, so as I ate them I grab a pen and paper and tried to recall everything, because I have to have these again.  I'll type it up and share it with you tomorrow.
 
Bombay Potatoes
 
Quorn Madras


Chili Tomatoes

Dhal

No comments:

Post a Comment